Saturday 28 January 2012

Saturday 28th January, 2012 - Oh Henry!

I'd never even heard of this one before... it's nice to know that my journey is being educational as well as fattening :)


I like the name of this chocolate bar. No one is 100% sure where the name comes from, but I like to think there's something sexual about it, if you get my drift ;)

This is 'peanutty caramel fudge bars in milk chocolate'. This one came in 2 halves, one for now and one for.... now :D Call it what you want, it tastes nearly identical to a Snickers to me, though not quite as good!

I had the pleasure of trying the US Oh Henry, which is produced by Nestle. However, in Canada, the bar is produced by Hershey's. Like I've mentioned before, Canada have a lot higher standards than other countries for chocolate, and as such it's labelled as a candy bar rather than a chocolate bar over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment