Sunday 29 January 2012

Sunday 29th January, 2012 - Löffel Ei

I've even got people on the lookout for chocolate when they go on holiday :) these little treats came all the way from Austria!


Löffel Ei - little chocolate eggs filled with kakaocrème... that's chocolate crème, in case you were wondering :)

The thing I liked best about these was the packaging! They come in a lovely purple (pics don't do the shade of purple justice) eggbox, then you open in up to find 4 eggs with 2 cute little spoons!!



Unwrapping the egg, you can see that it has designated line for you to crack it open. Of course, me being me it didn't quite work out like that!


The outer chocolate shell is lovely, that trademark creamy, slightly nutty Milka taste. However, I wasn't at all impressed with the stuff inside. It was a bit like a thick mousse, but it had a weird texture and the taste wasn't that good sadly! It's a shame, since I was very much looking forward to these! They smell amazing though, a lot like Nutella. Yum!

There's also a milk flavoured crème variety of these you can get. I'd really love to try those too. Milka chocolate is lovely, and it comes in a huge range of different flavours and styles, so I'm pretty sad that these cute lil eggs didn't live up to the standard for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment