Friday 13 January 2012

Friday 13th January, 2012 - Drifter

So I think I've managed to get away with nothing bad happening to me. Saying that, I will of course be staying in this evening, because although I've been OK all day I am, by nature, an unlucky person, and don't fancy my chances!


I'd actually forgotten how good Drifters are :) for a start, you've got to love a 2 finger chocolate bar. They always feel like you're getting more for your money. Secondly, they have sweet, sweet caramel in. Thirdly, they are chewy but not too chewy, but not in the same way as the Lion bar, which kinda tastes stale I find. I'll even let it slide that I bit my cheek (ouch) while eating this. I still loved it. I wouldn't suggest keeping these in the fridge though. I think the caramel would harden and make it very hard to eat!

Drifter was first launched in the 1980s, then discontined in 2007. However, much like the Wispa, there was so much demand for it Drifter made a comeback the following year. I can't say that I recall this happening, if I'm honest, but since this is probably (in my opinion) one of the best kind of wafer-y chocolate bars you can get, I'm very happy about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment