Saturday 21 January 2012

Saturday 21st January, 2012 - Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

So as I've mentioned a couple of times, peanut butter in chocolate is pretty damned good. Reese's are, arguably, the kings of putting peanut butter in chocolate in a variety of ways.


Randomly, my local Morrison's stocks a couple of Reese's products, and the humble peanut butter cups are one of them. Not my favourite Reese's, but certainly a classic,  you get 3 cups in this pack. Mine were a bit warm when I consumed them, which meant the 'chocolate flavoured coating' (it's not real chocolate, you can tell by the taste) was a bit melty and the middle was gooey. This made for a delicious experience, however,  it was quite hard to eat. Peanut butter is thick and sticky at the best of times, so you can probably imagine how much stickier it was. I'm also very quick at eating (some might say greedy), so I finished them in about 2 mouthfuls each :D

There's a huge range of Reese's products available; I suggest you check them out here. Let the drooling commence! There have also been numerous special editions and variations, including honey roasted, peanut butter lovers and crunchy, as well as different sized ones, though I think the giant half pound cup is probably my favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment