Tuesday 3 January 2012

Wednesday 4th January, 2012 - Snickers

Just now, I had to go back and check the title of my previous posts, to make sure I had the dates right. I thought I'd put 2011! Turns out I'm safe :) Don't you just hate getting used to writing a new date, though?

I decided today I'd have a break from the Cadbury run and sample a Snickers. Hah, do you like how I said that like I'd never had one before?!


What I like about Snickers is that due to the peanuts, they have an almost savoury vibe going on, and because of this if ever I'm hungry (rather than simply craving chocolate) I'll always go for a Snickers.

Snickers, of course, used to be known as Marathon. I know everyone knows this, but I simply couldn't write about Snickers without mentioning this!

In the states, they have peanut butter Snickers. Don't they sound amazing? But then any chocolate bar with peanut butter in is a bit of a win, amirite?

Snickers are made by the Mars company, who also make (you've guessed it) Mars. However, the nougat in the 2 bars is not the same. I'm more or less sure of this.

3 comments:

  1. they also do an almond one. I've Got you a packet of treats, so text me your address again because I've lost it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea Sian .. good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we add how awesome they are chopped up in peanut butter brownies!

    ReplyDelete