Wednesday 11 January 2012

Wednesday 11th January, 2012 - Butterfinger

I'm astounded at the amount of my friends who are more than happy to help me get fat. You know who you are!! Monday morning I got a nice surprise, a friend of mine ordered some treats from American Soda (http://www.americansoda.co.uk) and had them delivered to me at work. They're all amazing looking, big, chunky American chocolate bars. I'll be interspersing them with the British chocolate I've already stockpiled, with the aim of making them last a while :)

Yeah, I can't work out how to rotate that. Sorry. 

I'd never had a Butterfinger before, and had no idea what to expect. I bit into it, and the only way I can describe it is... Confusing! These taste like a bizarre mix of peanut butter and caramel, but are kind of crispy, almost like very crispy wafer. Absolutely delicious though! It kind of crumbles in your mouth... I guess it's like peanut brittle, but not as brittle. All coated in chocolate. Mmmmm! 

I've literally no idea what's actually in this. The packaging uses words like 'crispety' and 'crunchety', but never gives an actual description like British chocolate bars do. However, the ingredients include peanuts (duh) and corn flakes. Weird! 

The bar I was bought was a double one, but to be honest even I could only manage half of this in one sitting! Delicious as it was, it was also very sickly. That does mean I get to have the other half another day, though :D

There's a few other products in the Butterfinger range. I'd really like to try them all... Maybe not all at the same time, though!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Butterfingers! :D NOM! geif..

    ReplyDelete