Friday 20 January 2012

Friday 20th January, 2012 - Green and Black's with ginger

I'm quite grateful that some kind soul has come up with the idea of miniature chocolate bars. I'm certain my belly is too ;)

Came home from work this evening to find a present outside my room. Love love love it. 


Although I'm not the biggest fan of dark chocolate, I do know that this is the good stuff. 60% cocoa (not too bitter) and organic, this teeny chocolate bar is also generously studded with pieces of crystallised ginger. Ginger in chocolate is an acquired taste, but this works well. The taste of ginger isn't overpowering, but definitely there. I also had a little 'squee' moment when I unwrapped it. It was moulded like a full size chocolate bar, which I thought was adorable; I even had to take an additional picture to share it! 


As you probably know, there's a whole slew of different variations of Green and Black's. Which is handy... I've been advised I may have a hard time finding 366 different kinds of chocolate, but I'm sure that's not the case with ranges like this around!

No comments:

Post a Comment