Thursday 12 January 2012

Thursday 12th January, 2012 - Galaxy Ripple

I guess a good thing that will come out of this is that I'll try chocolate bars I might not have tried otherwise, because I didn't think I'd like them or whatever. Or maybe that's a bad thing. Oh well.


It's not that I have anything against Galaxy Ripples, as a rule. However, while I was in college I lived on Galaxy Caramels and coffee, and because of this I went off chocolate for a long time, and these days I try and avoid Galaxy chocolate whenever possible.

A Galaxy Ripple is basically a Twirl, but made out of different chocolate. Galaxy is a lot creamier, and therefore quite a bit more sickly than other milk chocolates. I'd kinda hoped that since it has lots of air in, the Ripple would be less sickly. Unfortunately, that's not the case.

The shape of this bar displeases me somewhat. Is that a weird thing to say? It's too long and thin. I much prefer the more traditional shape of, say, a Mars.

This bar has, believe it or not, just 6 less calories than Tuesday's Lion bar. I think given the option, I'd go for the Lion every time. Much more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment