Friday 20 January 2012

Wednesday 18th January, 2012 - Wonka's Scrumdiddlyumptious

No golden ticket, sadly, but a tasty treat nonetheless... :D


I really wish that I could take a photo that would do this packaging justice! Being a bit of a magpie, this was pretty much my favourite bit - it's shiny and holographic and pretty!

Wonka's Scrumdiddlyumptious is, of course, inspired by the 1964 novel by Roald Dahl... or, if you're not a reader, the 1971/2005 movies. Scrumdiddlyumptious is milk chocolate with pieces of cookie, peanut and toffee in. While they're not tight with these pieces, they are small, and it's hard to distinguish which is which. The overall effect, however, is quite nice- the milk chocolate is tasty and the bits give it a nice crunch and some added flavour. 

I'd like to try the rest of the Wonka bars. Apart from anything else, Wonka's are, as they state on their website, 'incomparably imaginative chocolate'. The Triple Dazzle Caramel sounds especially sexy. I remember having the Wonka bars with popping candy in when I was a kid... they were amazing, I'd love to have those again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment