Sunday 8 January 2012

Sunday 8th January, 2012 - KitKat

OK so after I had checked the dates of the previous posts, I got the year wrong on Friday and Saturday's posts! Doh! Thanks for letting me know, guys!

So today, I shall be talking about KitKat.


I find KitKats quite dull, to be completely honest, and I'm kinda having a hard time thinking of much to say about them. I do know a joke about KitKats and Essex girls, but I'm not sure that this is the time or the place for it...!

KitKat consists of 4 fingers of wafer, covered in milk chocolate. The chocolate isn't the best quality, in my opinion. The best bit thing you could do with these is probably to dip them in a hot drink. You can also buy them in different flavours (2 finger variety), and I'm partial to the cappuccino ones :D

In Japan, they LOVE KitKats. They're considered a lucky food, since the name, when pronounced in Japanese (kittu katsu) means 'I surely win'.


It weighed in at 80kg, and was 100cm long. I wonder how long it took them to eat that bad boy?!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think they taste the same now they're in plastic rather than foil and paper!

    ReplyDelete