Monday 9 January 2012

Monday 9th January, 2012 - Bueno

Ahh, Monday. The first day of the week, often filled with back to work blues. To combat these, I've got a special treat today!


Mmmmm Bueno. These. Are. Awesome. I know I say that about a lot of chocolate bars, but let's face it, would I be blogging about chocolate if I didn't like it that much!?

'Kinder' is German for 'children', and 'bueno' is Spanish for 'good' or 'tasty'. I don't think that children would be as tasty as these!

My favourite way to eat these is break off a chunk, bite the bottom off and eat the hazelnut flavoured cream in the middle first. Mmmmmmmmm. There are 2 bars in a pack, so, in theory, you can save one for later or give one to a friend. Go on. I dare you. They also have milk in. That practically makes them healthy, right?

These are a great snack, since they're delicious but also light and don't fill you up too much. There's nothing else quite like the Bueno on the market, and I love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment