Monday 2 January 2012

Tuesday 3rd January, 2012 - Dairy Milk

The aim of this blog was to do 366 different kinds of chocolate. With this in mind, today I shall be covering plain old Dairy Milk, in it's different forms. For example...

Buttons and those kid sized bars....

Through to big, man sized bars :D

Whatever form it comes in, Dairy Milk really is, at least in my opinion, a good quality, well loved bar. It's delicious and creamy, sweet but not too sweet. I can eat quite a lot of this without feeling sick (lots of practice!!). Whenever I think of chocolate, this is the first kind that comes to mind. Sometimes you just want plain old chocolate, you know? 


Look at that. It's almost sensual, right?!

In the USA, Dairy Milk is actually manufactured by Hersheys. If anyone's going over to the States any time soon, could you please bring me some back? I'd be really interested to know what kind of taste it has. As a rule, I'm not that fond of Hersheys, but if it tastes the same as our Dairy Milk... mmmmmm!

There are currently 23 different varieties of Dairy Milk. But let's save those for another day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment