Monday 23 January 2012

Monday 23rd January, 2012 - Wispa Gold

OK, it's really not my fault that so many chocolate bars have caramel in!


Wispa Gold is, of course, like a regular Wispa, but with a ribbon of lovely golden caramel through it. I'm pretty sure that the one you can buy currently is an improvement on past incarnations; the bar is about half caramel, whereas before I'm sure it was only a thin sliver! The bar was re-launched in 2011 for good, after much to-ing and fro-ing, like the original Wispa. It's part of the new product range that Cadbury's have released as 'Keep Team GB Pumped', in support of the London Olympics and Paralympics this year.

Much like the regular Wispa, this isn't bad but there's many chocolate bars I would rather have. I think I just prefer sold chocolate to this bubbly variety.... but I guess it's all down to personal preference!

1 comment:

  1. I like the bubbly stuff. A regular slab of chocolate bores me.

    ReplyDelete